The Niagara Community Foundation offers a number of discretionary granting program for charities providing programs and services in Niagara. For details on these programs, click here.
The Niagara Community Foundation Grants database can be filtered alphabetically (by name of the organization awarded the grant), by the year the grant was awarded, by grant purpose (use tags), or using any combination of these filters. You can also use the search field to locate a grant by its name or any of its details.
- One Foundation for Niagara health System - 2011 Mini - May
Purchase laptop to make community presentations in order to raise profile and funds for the hospital.
- Ontario Society For Crippled Children - Easter Seal Society - 2005 Summer Camp
Send children with physical disabilities to camp
- Organizations Across Niagara - 2020 Summer Camp Grants
Provided bursaries to 5 organizations to support children to participate in a summer camp program.
- Osteoporosis Canada - Niagara Chapter - 2002 Community
Osteoporosis health Promotion and Information Display - to expand current local community-based education and services programs through the acquisition and use of a portable health awareness display
- No results found matching your critera.