The Niagara Community Foundation offers a number of discretionary granting program for charities providing programs and services in Niagara. For details on these programs, click here.
The Niagara Community Foundation Grants database can be filtered alphabetically (by name of the organization awarded the grant), by the year the grant was awarded, by grant purpose (use tags), or using any combination of these filters. You can also use the search field to locate a grant by its name or any of its details.
- Jericho House Youth, Leadership, Justice and Spirituality Centre - 2019 Summer Camp
Summer camp program.
- Jericho House Youth, Leadership, Justice and spirituality Centre - 2010 Community
Fund the purchase of recreational equipment for games room in new facility.
- Jubilee Fellowship Christian Reformed Church of St. Catharines - 2007 Summer Camp
Camp SHOUT is a neighbourhood based camp (adjacent to Meadowgreen Co-operative Homes) - while it is run by a church they do not have any religious education as a component of the program - there is no charge to attend this drop in style day camp
- Jubilee Fellowship Christian Reformed Church of St. Catharines - 2008 Summer Camp
Support for Camp SHOUT, which offers drop in summer camp for youth
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation - 2015 Mini - March
Host two focus group sessions with Niagara youth to determine their diabetes management needs prior to any programming designed for Niagara.
- No results found matching your critera.