The Niagara Community Foundation offers a number of discretionary granting program for charities providing programs and services in Niagara. For details on these programs, click here.
The Niagara Community Foundation Grants database can be filtered alphabetically (by name of the organization awarded the grant), by the year the grant was awarded, by grant purpose (use tags), or using any combination of these filters. You can also use the search field to locate a grant by its name or any of its details.
- I CAN - T.E.R. - 2001 Summer Camp
the actual cost per week is $200 - this group only charges $100 to the parents and fundraises for the rest
- I CAN - T.E.R. - 2008 Summer Camp
Help fund youth to attend summer camp "A Day at the Farm"
- I CAN - T.E.R. - 2009 Summer Camp
Fund the Summer Camp Program.
- I CAN - T.E.R. - 2010 Summer Camp
- I CAN - T.E.R. - 2011 Summer Camp
- I CAN - T.E.R. - 2012 Summer Camp
- I CAN - T.E.R. - 2014 Summer Camp
- I CAN Therapeutic Equestrian Riding Association of Niagara Inc. - 2018 Summer Camp
- I CAN Therapeutic Equestrian Riding Association of Niagara Inc. - 2018 Mini - August
Purchase promotional materials to be used at public events; to present the organization's mission, programming and attract community partnerships, clients and investments; increase overall interest and awareness at public venues and tradeshows.
- I CAN Therapeutic Equestrian Riding Association of Niagara Inc. - 2015 Summer Camp
- I CAN Therapeutic Equestrian Riding Association of Niagara Inc. - 2017 Community - Spring
Partner Port Colborne Speech and Language Therapy to provide hippotherapy as an alternative setting for the provision of speech-language and swallowing intervention for the Niagara Region.
- I CAN Therapeutic Equestrian Riding Association of Niagara Inc. - 2018 Community Spring
Expand, improve and increase production of children's small garden to accommodate more diverse groups and provide educational platform for programming.
- I Challenge Diabetes - 2019 Summer Camp
Summer camp program.
- In Communities (formerly Information Niagara) - 2020 Howes
Improve access to information and community services for seniors through enhanced resources and linkage to 211 helpline.
- Information Niagara - 2002 Community
Capacity Building Through Accreditation: to provide staffing assistance as the organization becomes accredited by InformOntario in order to meet the required 211 standards
- Information Niagara - 2004 Community
Build Organizational Capacity Through Evaluation: Development of a program evaluation process
- Information Niagara - 2005 Strategic Initiative
To develop an organizational assessment tool to be used by non-for-profit organizations. To identify not-for-profits that are interested in using a tool to develop core competencies and build their organizational capacity. Once assessment tool is complete to provide mentoring, peer support groups, strategic planning, training, and other resources to build organizational capacity
- Information Niagara - 2006 Community
Accessibility using TTY Services: To purchase a text phone to provide barrier free access for people who are deaf, deafened or hard of hearing
- No results found matching your critera.