Feel good giving . . . to causes for kids
Feel Good Giving... To Causes For Kids
Planned Giving with Clients & Charities to Help Protect & Expand Your Business
Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 - 7:30 am to 9:30 am
Holiday Inn Conference Centre - 327 Ontario Street, St. Catharines
Tickets - $20/person or $140 for a table of 8
Ticket price includes Breakfast
Keynote Speaker: Keith N. Thomson (FCSI®, CFP®, CIM®) - Co-Founder/Managing Director, Stonegate Private Counsel & National Director, The Donor Motivation Program® - www.philanthropymatters.ca
We will explore:
- The five reasons why advisors don't discuss philanthropy with their clients;
- Philanthropic techniques to build a "competitive moat" around your business;
- How to assist your clients to actualize their charitable intentions and build your business at the same time;
- How to initiate the topic of charitable giving in such a way that your clients will welcome the conversation;
- How to make your clients' taxes at death 100% voluntary;
- How to become an invaluable resource and consulting party to charities and their donors.
Professionals attending (but not limited to): Investment Advisors, Lawyers, Accountants, Charitable Agencies, Funeral Home Directors, etc.
Sponsoring Agencies: Niagara Community Foundation, Kristen French Child Advocacy Centre, FACS, YMCA, Education Foundation of Niagara & The RAFT
Click here to get your tickets today!