In the case of Donor Designated Funds, donors have the opportunity to specify, at the time the fund is established, which particular charities to support in perpetuity. If unexpectedly, an organization ceases to exist, we can redirect the fund to support a similar cause. The minimum donation to open a designated fund is $10,000 per beneficiary.
All Niagara Community Foundation Funds are categorized by 'Fund Purpose'. They are visible below once you choose a view filter; they can be sorted either alphabetically or by 'Fund Purpose'. They can only be sorted and viewed by one of the two filters.
- • Marsh Family FundHealth
- • May Crane FundMultipurpose
- • McNally House Endowment FundHealth
- • Moira Davidson FundMultipurpose
- • Morabito Family FundHealth
- • Necklaces of Hope FoundationHealth
- • Niagara Children's Centre FundChildren & Youth
- • Patrick & Nancy McNally Family FundHealth
- • Pope Francis Scholarship Fund In Memory of Paul ColtonScholarships