In the case of Donor Advised Funds, donors are able to have ongoing participation in the selection of charities that will benefit from the fund. Donors may choose this type of fund instead of creating a family trust or private foundation. Existing foundations may transfer their assets to the Niagara Community Foundation to reduce administration while still remaining involved in allocating grants. The minimum donation to open a donor-advised fund is $25,000.
All Niagara Community Foundation Funds are categorized by 'Fund Purpose'. They are visible below once you choose a view filter; they can be sorted either alphabetically or by 'Fund Purpose'. They can only be sorted and viewed by one of the two filters.
- • M&N Walker FoundationMultipurpose
- • Marchand Kruczynski Family FundMultipurpose
- • Mark Graham Memorial Endowment FundHealth
- • Matthew Zimmerman Memorial FundEducation
- • Morgan Funeral Home Community FundMultipurpose
- • Moses F. Rittenhouse Trusts FundMultipurpose
- • Murray-Surtees FundMultipurpose
- • Niagara Engineering Week Scholarship FundEducation
- • Niagara Road Supvervisors Association FundMultipurpose
- • Peter Partridge & Poppy Gilliam Family FundMultipurpose