By partnering with the Niagara Community Foundation, professional advisors of many kinds, financial planners, lawyers, accountants, and others can help their clients fulfill their financial, family and charitable goals.
Here are just a few ways the Niagara Community Foundation achieves this:
- We work as your partner. You stay in control of your client relationships-we're here to help you provide a full range of services to your clients;
- We are experts on charitable giving. Whether it's setting up an alternative to a private foundation or putting together a complicated estate plan, we can tailor giving plans to meet your client's needs;
- We are experts about our community, so we can help your clients be as effective as possible in their giving;
- We help you connect across generations. When you help families establish an advised fund with us, you and they can stay involved for generations;
- We help your clients donate a variety of assets, including cash, appreciated securities, and real estate. These can be assets they give now or later, as part of their estate plans.
You can help make a difference in the lives of your clients. By partnering with us, you may be able to help your clients increase their current income, increase their heirs' inheritance, create a legacy for the community, and teach their children about philanthropy.
As a public charity, we offer maximum tax benefits. Starting a fund at a community foundation is significantly less expensive and easier than starting and operating a private foundation.